Re: what calculator do you use?

I know you are looking for a GUI calculator app, however I would like to entice you with a CLI app that is easy to use, but will make your coworkers think you are secretly a computer expert.
I tend to use python3 in the terminal window. I open a terminal, type python or python3 in the command line. It lets me do relatively complex calculations, and makes easy copy/paste of the entire calculation where required
I use powershell in Windows the same way. Can just use the up-arrow to repeat similar calculations.
Python is a programming language and it’s pretty simple to set up all kinds of repetitive math quite easily, but you probably won’t need all the capability (at least at first).
4/5 (enter) gets you 0 which is good for estimating
but 4.0/5 gets you 0.8 like you probably expect

Wolf Halton
Strategic Cybersecurity https://AtlantaCloudTech.com