Browsers crashing in Bullseye armhf

Hi, I have both Chromium and Epiphany browsers crashing randomly in Bullseye running on Acer A500 tegra 2 tablet with kerenl 5.8.3.

The version of Chromium on bullseye is 83.

I also have Buster with Chromium 79 and same kernel and all works fine, including epiphany.

I suspect it is a common lib used by both but dont have a clue where to start, I havent coded for over 10 years and even longer on linux so would appreciate a headsup on where to start?

Thanks
Bruce