Multiple routing tables

Hi all

I have a router (Buster) with two Internet connection. Some workstation
use the first connection, others the second one, based on their private
IP address.

I have two routing tables and some rule to select actual route. For
example:
ip route add 192.168.111.0/24 dev ens192 table ISPB
ip route add default via 192.168.111.254 table ISPB
ip route add 192.168.10.0/24 dev ens256 table ISPA
ip route add default via 192.168.10.1 table ISPA
There is also the main routing table with gateway
It work  fine.

If I change rules or delete a table, routing stop to work for some
application (ping, traceroute) but it still works with other (http,
after a short hang). Sometime routing works again restarting
workstation application. There is no firewall rules.

It seem a sort of cache, but no effect with ip route flush or ip rule
flush.

Thanks

--
Vincenzo Villa