Whats chances of getting libTLSv1.3 for stretch

Greetings all;

2 questions.

As a 2 decade user of fetchmail/procmail combo, I just updated to stretch
backports, but did not get a TLSv1.3, so when I configure the newest
fetchmail, I don't get ssl3 support.

So whats chances of getting that in stretch security/backports?

Also, I've not a clue how to generate the systemd-service file that
systemd seems to be demanding and that so far I have had to rebuild
fetchmail from src and reinstall everytime cron runs
~/bin/sa-train-bayes.  Thats not very friendly on systemd's intrusions
into normal daily operations. I am the only O2 breathing user here, so I
do eventually get it to work, as me, which is all it has to do, but I
don't appreciate the PITA the battle is  with systemd to do what s/b
normal housekeeping. So the 2nd question is how can this be fixed?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis