nixos

I got this installed since debian has no foldingathome package.
It may work but is very slow when nix-env -qa is run even to present the
first package.
If I were working I wouldn't have any time for this package so it will be
interesting to see if it works at all.  I managed to get enough drivers
installed on this installation so clinfo identified a platform as clover
so it will be interesting to see if the foldingathome.tar.gz package
installs how well it works after installation.  This older system has
larger sata drives not the 120GB drives my newer system has so there's
enough space to swing a cat on the older system.