Re: lists.debian.org has received bounces from you

On 6/29/2020 11:48 PM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Ma, 30 iun 20, 08:28:42, Abhishek Dixit wrote:
What should I do for bounce messages?

On Gmail (and most of the other "big" provideres) there is possibly
nothing you can do.

It might help to move any messages from Debian lists out of Spam, even
if it is spam.

Kind regards,
Andrei

I get these messages every so often, and I don't remember if I've EVER
actually sent a message to the Debian list, altho I do read it occasionally. So how something from me could bounce, I have no idea--
I just erase the message and move on.--doug