Re: I would like some assistance filing two xen related bugs

Hello,

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 01:42:02PM +0200, Daniel Widenfalk wrote:
> I would very much appreciate some quick pointers on how to properly report
> this so that I don't have to dig up my posts to the xen users mailing list
> to figure out something I already should know.

Xen is a pretty fringe technology so I wouldn't expect there to be
much of a community of users and developers on debian-user. I use it
but don't have any useful input to your questions.

You can reach Debian's Xen maintainers on pkg-xen-devel: