Re: [?]Last Mile problem enabling Bluetooth Device on Lenovo Laptop

Susmita/Rajib wrote:

> Model (India): Lenovo IdeaPad 320-15ISK 80XH01FKIN 15.6-inch Laptop
> (6th Gen Core i3-6006U/4GB/2TB/Integrated Graphics), Platinum Grey
> The OSes are Debian (Stretch) 9.11.0 Lxde and Knoppix 8.6.0, in 64-bit
> operation.
>
> All details/specifications of my used Lenovo laptop are also in the
> Debian Forums post (to
> avoid clutter and maintain centralised notes).
>
> http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=146606&p=722991
>
> I assure you that, as always, I shall post a [Solved] reply in the
> Debian Forums at the end of this experience for future users.

there is no error in the output on the link you posted. The warnings
regarding LSB are OK.

Check/confirm/post if your user is in the "bluetooth" group and post output
of "rfkill list" command.

Please do so on debian and not knoppix.