Re: new camera

On Saturday 27 June 2020 20:26:33 songbird wrote:

> Gene Heskett wrote:
>
> > Thanks songbird.  Stay well and safe now.
>
>   thanks to you too.  i'm doing ok but life here just
> got stirred up a bit and so i'll have to do twice the
> work i had to do before.  luckily, we are planted and
> into a more reasonable time where the really hard work
> is just getting some things weeded and mowed.
>
>   normally i am a near hermit and don't get out much.
> that will be changing as i have to run errands now and
> then.
>
>   as for linux/debian stuff, heh, i won't have the
> concentration or energy for it any time soon other
> than very easy stuff i can figure out in a few minutes.
>
>   i have a few bugs to poke at but i'm not making
> progress as i'm so out of practice with C and this is
> old code i've mostly ignored for a few years.

I hear that, L & C. I did a lot of stuff in C and ARexx, on the Amiga
25-30 years ago.  Rusty doesn't even come close to describing me now.
It wasn't any help to my thinker when I had a pulmonary embolism 6 years
back. I don't recommend that as a way to die. Survival rate is about 2%.

But, I'm still here...  Pace yourself.
>   songbird

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)