Re: Advice on hardware server to use for small a dedicated data center

On Vi, 26 iun 20, 20:34:07, echo test wrote:
> Hello,
>
> First of all, please don't ask me why I simply don't want to use aws or gcp.
>
> Then, I want to build a small data center for my company for hosting a web
> app and a mail server. It's the first time I'm going to buy some hardware
> for this. I tried looking for it on the web in order to compare them but it
> seems that hardware vendors never want to talk about Debian on their
> websites.

"small" could be anything from 10 to 1000 users. Mentioning some numbers
could get you more useful recommendations.

In any case, some interesting hardware not mentioned so far (don't
forget about the power consumption).

https://www.debian.org/News/2020/20200616
https://www.pine64.org/2020/06/05/rockpro64-cluster-move-june-5-10/

Kind regards,