Re: Are All Drives Installed .

Hello,

I'm a newbie too, if you want to know if your drivers are installed look at the kernel logs with:
$ dmesg
If they're not you should see some error/warning messages. By default Debian will not install non free software like proprietary drivers. If this cause your issue, find the related driver and install it. For example, if you use:
$ lspci
You may find your network adapter named Atheros.* then install atheros-firmeware.deb. hope this help.

Normally nobody can help you without knowing what are the devices you whose you want the drivers. Sorry if my English is bad, it's not my mother language.