Re: Be careful when editing /etc/fstab

I agree, but documentation doesn't seem to have high priority in
debian, it's a cultural issue. For example, in OpenBSD a developer
never changes anything without also making sure that the documentation
everywhere is up to date. It's become part of the mindset.

<rant>Yesterday I tried to learn about how LXC is integrated in
debian, at least the debian wiki article warned me that the page might
be outdated if I tried it on the brand new "stretch" distro! And "man
crypttab" explicitly says that it doesn't document what's actually
used, to read about that one has to go online.</rant>