Re: Unable to verify 64-bit live ISO signature

Hi,

SeBarosanul@protonmail.com wrote:
> I am
> trying to download the sha256sums and the sha256sums.sign, but clicking on
> them only seems to open the contents of the file

With my browser i can click on the link with the rightmost mouse button
to get a menu which offers me to "Save Link As".
You could also use copy+paste to bring the displaid file content into
a file on your local disk.

Finally, the command line should help

  wget https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-dvd/SHA256SUMS

  wget https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-dvd/SHA256SUMS.sign

In advance:

If gpg --verify says

  gpg: Good signature from "Debian CD signing key <debian-cd@lists.debian.org>"
  gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
  Primary key fingerprint: DF9B 9C49 EAA9 2984 3258  9D76 DA87 E80D 6294 BE9B

then it is ok. But you should then check the "key fingerprint" whether
it is one of those listed at
  https://www.debian.org/CD/verify

Have a nice day :)

Thomas