Re: Unable to verify 64-bit live ISO signature

Hi,

SeBarosanul@protonmail.com wrote:
> I can't
> find the command to import the debian gpg keys for the sha256sum.sign file.

I was told that verification works without knowing the key id by:

  gpg --keyserver keyring.debian.org --verify SHA256SUMS.sign SHA256SUMS

but never tested it without having the key already fetched.
I normally use a fetched key with one of the key ids from
  https://www.debian.org/CD/verify
E.g.

  gpg --keyserver keyring.debian.org --recv-keys 6294BE9B

and then

  gpg --verify SHA256SUMS.sign SHA256SUMS

Have a nice day :)

Thomas