Re: paste.debian.net for screenshots?

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 12:41:26PM -0400, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> How do I make screenshots acessible to the list?

In a text-based support forum like this I think one should be
careful to use images only as an additional resource, and still use
the body of the email to fully describe the issue as much as
possible. Not that I am suggesting *you* would just post a link to an
image with no further explanatory text, I just wanted to make clear
that I don't think that would be generally acceptable.

Anyhow, that said, there are tons of free image host web sites where
you can easily upload and share a link. I use https://imgur.com/ and
https://imaegbin.ca/ the latter of which doesn't require any kind of
login (maybe imgur doesn't either, but I have an account so am
logged in anyway…)

I don't really see there is any need to use Debian's pastebin in
preference to any other anyway. It doesn't have any particular
Debian-specific features aside from being ad-free. If you have
another that's ad-free then I don't see a problem with using that
one.

Cheers,
Andy