Re: [debian-reference manual] bullet point sign and its content misplaced

l0f4r0@tuta.io wrote:

> You see an empty bullet point with its related text just below?
Yep.

> Have you tried different web browsers?
Not yet, I reproduced this only on Firefox browser. Just checked, I
cannot reproduce this on Chromium browser; seems like issue is with Firefox.

> Do you have specific browser addons installed?
Yes, but I can reproduce this behavior on fresh "new profile" of
Firefox. Can you reproduce this on Firefox?