Re: where to find location info of photo?

On 2020-06-21 07:38, Long Wind wrote:
actually cell phone shows my address, not GPS

I don't know anything about GPS
https://exiftool.org/geotag.html
seems to be saying that GPS is in a track log and not the image.

mick

isn't  there some gui tool for such purpose?program in Graphics section
    On Sunday, June 21, 2020, 2:10:23 PM GMT+8, mick crane