Re: CLI interface to packages.debian.org

On Sb, 20 iun 20, 18:53:50, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 02:07:59PM -0700, Ihor Antonov wrote:
> > On Saturday, 20 June 2020 08:05:04 PDT Jude DaShiell wrote:
> > > Another possibility may be one of the surfraw packages once configured
> > > correctly.  Lots of other search possibilities in surfraw too.  Once
> > > installed and configured read up on the -elvi in surfraw to find what
> > > search possibilities you have.
> > >

> > > --
> >
> > Thanks for suggestions. I haven't heard anything about both of the mentioned
> > tools:
> > - ramdison
> > - surfraw
> >
> > Can you recommend any tutorials/wiki pages/blogs to get up to speed quickly?
> >
> sudo apt-get install devscripts

This is probably better for most users (as opposed to Debian
Developers):

    apt install devscripts liburi-perl wget --no-install-recommends
    (or 'curl' instead of 'wget')

The package 'devscripts' is...  special ;)
(read the description for details)

Kind regards,
Andrei