Re: How to build GCC for a specific machine using pbuilder?

Mikhail Morfikov wrote:

> I've read something about setting flags like: --enable-languages= or
> --disable-multilib , which I think would speed the whole process up, but
> unfortunately I have no idea which file in the debian/ dir I should change
> to build the GCC for my machine only. Any suggestions? Also how to
> include/exclude patches so they were applied to the source -- there's no
> "debian/patches/series" file.

usually it is in debian/rules (this is the debians make file)

read the docs first - the thing with the patches is explained on the debian
wiki like
https://wiki.debian.org/debian/patches
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/modify.en.html
https://wiki.debian.org/debian/patches