Re: Kio

On Fri, 05 Jun 2020 21:17:50 +0000
Jpsouzamatos <jpsouzamatos@protonmail.com> wrote:

Hello Jpsouzamatos,

>I upgraded the package kio recently on testing, after that I receive
>the following

There have been two sets of upgrade to KDE recently;  One on 2nd June,
the other on 4th June.  Make sure both sets been applied.  Just
upgrading a subset (i.e just a few packages) of such upgrades may lead
to problems of some sort or other.

Also, after performing such upgrades, I find it desirable (sometime
essential) to at least log out and back in.

....time passes....

Just noticed another KDE upgrade set today (the 6th).  Probably nothing
to do with your issues, but might wish to apply them anyway.

--
 Regards  _
I am alone there's nobody there