Re: Buster and motherboard

Mick Ab wrote:

> As mentioned at the beginning of this email, various reports have convinced
> me that the Ryzen 5 3600 CPU
> will work okay with the stable release of Buster. But the MSI X570-A PRO
> motherboard and its BIOS may have
> a serious issue with Buster. Indeed the motherboard may fail to boot.

It seems unlikely to me, but obviously you are concerned.

I can attest that my ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 booted
perfectly with an AMD 5 3600, and has been working perfectly
for the last 6 months or so. (Current uptime: 114 days.)

If you're slightly concerned, buy it from a store with a good
return policy; if you're very concerned -- well, the ASRock
probably has most of the features you were looking for.

-dsr-