Re: ActiveSync Postfix

> https://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_microsoft_enterprise_activesync

I tried SAGO yesterday. More precisely, I installed it. But I was
unable to log in. Everything seems correct in log records.
I see a success session. It says welcome and returns to the session
page. SOGO is like a good alternative.

---% log:
May 30 23:24:55 sogod [12817]: SOGoRootPage successful login from
'176.33.177.56' for user 'tryuser' - expire = -1  grace = -1

Can you help with this issue? (If applicable)

I'm also looking at z-push. Wouldn't it be a good alternative?