Re: waaay offtopic (and solved.)

On Wednesday 27 May 2020 14:57:11 Joe wrote:

> On Wed, 27 May 2020 14:48:53 -0400
>
> Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
> > I've been forced to buy a smartfone, a galaxy A10e TBE by the
> > medics. I need to get it to make a video call before the doc will
> > renew the prescription for pro-air thats keeping her alive.  COPD,
> > end stage.
> >
> > Has anyone a link to a printable set of operating docs for this?
> > All I can find are you-tube vids that go by faster than the guys
> > making them can talk, let along actually follow along.
>
> https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/SM-A105FZBUBTU/
>
> Try here. If it's recent, it's probably Android 10, which is model QQ
> in the downloads section. Beware, most Android help on the Net is for
> earlier versions, rarely specified, and 10 is a bit different.

Thanks, a bunch Joe. I found my google-fu was out of spec, but I found
the real thing when I changed "tutorial" to "printable", and the first
hit was it.  Just now punched it and put it in a slim 3 ring, 150 some
pages.  And the doc is busy so I'll have a day or so to study it.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis