Re: armhf: buster: TLS / HTTPS partly broken

Hi Reco,

> > > Ok. Can you run tcpdump while you're running curl?
> > > Specifically,
> > >
> > > tcpdump -s0 -pnni any -w /tmp/curl.pcap tcp port 443
> >
> > I tried to dump from within the running container but failed.
>
> It's way too complicated. Docker is basically a one big NAT, so please
> run tcpdump on a host instead.

I used the identical image to run the container on an amhf host
(Raspberry Pi 3). So there is now no QEMU in the way.

> But this hiccup gave me an idea - maybe libssl on armhf is perfectly
> fine, but it's qemu which fails to emulate certain CPU instruction.

curl https://www.google.com still fails on the armhf host. So QEMU is
out of the game.

Packet capturing now also worked. For capturing QEMU was the problem.
I also captured aria2c (succeeds with warning) and wget (silently
succeeds). You can download the capture files from
https://fil.email/pzzgUgVp . The link is good for one week and is from
filemail.com.

Thanks for your help,
Mark