Re: Linux & AD mixted authentication issue

On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 08:23:53 -0400
Greg Wooledge <wooledg@eeg.ccf.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 12:55:20PM +0100, Brian wrote:
> > https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/FAQ
>
> OK... I don't know how anyone is expected to find that page, but now
> that I know it exists, I guess I can add it to the bot's factoids
> in #debian, and then eventually knowledge of it will start to spread.

Not that any of this necessarily helps, but a quick Google search turns
up:

<rant>And before anyone helpfully reminds me to try DDG, I have been
doing that for years, and it's still my default search engine on most
of my systems / devices, but lately I've been finding it less and less
effective, to the point that when I'm lazy I often find myself just
typing "g! abcdefgh" instead of going several rounds with DDG itself.
I'm not blaming anyone, just lamenting tha fact that at least in my
experience, the usability of DDG seems to be deteriorating</rant>

Celejar