Re: Debian is testing Discourse

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 08:11:34PM +0100, Brian wrote:
I think MoinMoin does allow that, so those who want discussion can set
it up and sit back and talk.

A MoinMoin instance that I used to be involved with in the past had automatic Discussion links on all pages, possibly via a plugin.

The claimed overwhelming quality of the Arch Wiki pages, as promoted by
a number of users, has yet to be substantiated.

How would you go about proving that? It's surely enough that the Arch Wiki has a reputation for quality (evidenced by, as you put it, it being promoted by a number of users here, a non-Arch community), whereas the Debian Wiki does not.

--

Jonathan Dowland