Re: Package integration date into repository

On 25.04.20 22:53, l0f4r0@tuta.io wrote:
is there a CLI command to get the date from which a specific package is available through my configured repositories please?
Or am I expected to directly check dates in "versioned links > changelog" at https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/ <https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/go-mtpfs>my_package?

To receive the date from the changelog is the closest I would know of, after I for myself have been searching for this in the past. I then constructed some ugly but well working CLI (bash) command:

apt-get changelog PACKAGENAME 2> /dev/null| grep -m 1 "^ --" 2> /dev/null| cut -d'>' -f2 2> /dev/null| cut -c 3- 2> /dev/null | cut -d' ' --complement -s -f6 2> /dev/null

Good Luck! Marco.