Re: firefox 75 pulseaudio sound suddenly stopped working

007@caiway.net wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On my debian stable firefox 75 the sound stopped working.
>
> Another user does have sound on stock firefox.
>
> I can not go back to stock firefox, my profile of firefox 75 can not be
> loaded any longer.
>
> 7 Chapters of troubleshooting pulseaudio did not help me in 4 hours:
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PulseAudio/Troubleshooting

I was willing to upgrade the firefox for a long time now. I just downloaded
the 75 firefox and unzipped.

Started. I don't know since which version it always creates a new profile. I
type about:profiles and select my old profile as default.

Sound works also great.

Perhaps it is something else. I can not confirm what you are experiencing.

regards