Re: Sound issues on ThinkPad X220T (Lenovo)

Hi,

For the record, I had the exact same problem on a computer running
buster that I don't use very often. For sure, it was working fine even
with timidity installed a few months ago. Many thanks to Andrei for the
'lsof | grep /dev/snd' command that pointed us in the right direction!
Debugging these sound issues that appear spontaneously on a
previously-working setup is not easy, especially now that PulseAudio is
required everywhere.

Regards

--
Florent