Re: Debian is testing Discourse

Ihor Antonov wrote:

>Observing how zealots have moderated Norbert Preining is a perfect example of how
>biased and closed-minded those moderators can be.

As Russ has described to you on the debian-project list today, the
point of the Debian lists (and other communication forums) is to
assist in developing and supporting the Debian operating system.

As a project, we want a respectful, productive, and inclusive
atmosphere throughout the Debian community. We ask people to meet that
standard when collaborating in the Debian community. If some people
choose not to, then we can (and will) moderate or block those people
where necessary. We value free speech, but that does *not* extend to
giving contributors a free pass to harass or abuse others.

I hope you understand that.

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.