Re: Anti-malware for my personal Debian workstation?

On Du, 12 apr 20, 11:26:18, Gene Heskett wrote:

> This might also be true. But at the risk of stating the obvious, if
> github gets forked by an open source advocate, I'd sure investigate
> moving our open source efforts away from the M$ tentacles.

As far as I know the software behind the Github platform is and always
was proprietary (except for git, of course), so there is nothing to
fork.

If you need alternatives to Github have a look at Gitlab, which is
available both as a service and a software to host yourself.

Kind regards,
Andrei