Re: xscreensaver does not lock

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 06:25:38PM +0100, Bhasker C V wrote:
> Hi,

I don't know about screensaver specifically, but...

> PS: I tried to compile from source so that I can introduce debugs. This

this is usually easy in Debian: if you do (in some suitable directory)
"apt-get source xscreensaver", you'll get the xscreensaver sources as
they are compiled fort the package; if you do "apt-get build-dep xscreensaver",
all the build dependencies will be installed.

Then you're ready to build!

CD'ing to the package directory, you can do "dpkg-buildpackage -uc -ux", which
will go all the way to the finished package. This can lead the way for you
to experiment around.

Have fun, cheers
-- t