Unknown Package name

Good Day,
  Yesterday (28 Mar 2020), I updated my Raspberry Pi 4 running Raspbian
Buster and only three files were installed:

bluez
libbluetooth3
libicu63

Prior to these files being installed, both my Bluetooth keyboard and mouse
functioned normally.  Once the three files were installed and the system
rebooted, the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse stopped working.

I am able to repeat the problem.  Hence and have confirmed others are having
this issue.

I am trying to submit a bug report - but as a novice, I do not know what
"package" to report in the ReportBug program.

Your help pls.
Thank you,
Dave

Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2zCJMrO