Re: question

On 3/26/20 11:08 AM, steef wrote:
> Hi folks, good morning from here in The Netherlands.
>
> Since the nineties I use a mozilla-branche as browser and email, starting with netscape and now seamonkey; under buster. My wife needs for
> her work as a psychologist for every sent email an *automatic* copy of this email in her inbox. How can I realize that under, as said,
> seamonkey (or thunderbird??).
>
> thank you in advance for your answer(s)
>
> greetings,
>
> steef
>
> Groningen, Holland

Hi,

This is a Thunderbird question, not specifically related to Debian.

I would guess a filter is what you need. In my Thunderbird (68.6.0) it
is: Tools >> Message filters >> New >> (and then fill out the form):

* name: "cc me"
* untick the "Getting new mail" box
* tick the "After sending" box
* Match al of the following:
   * From
   * Is
   * [copy your email address here]
* Perform these actions:
   * Copy Messages to
   * (choose inbox folder)

You can find more help on Thunderbird here:
* https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/CommunicationChannels
* https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/get-involved/

Hope that helps,

Dalios