Re: NAS software for Raspberry Pi that supports full range of client OS (Win-10, MacOS-X, Linux) ?

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 20:23:38 +1300
Richard Hector <richard@walnut.gen.nz> wrote:

> On 25/03/20 5:18 am, Charles Curley wrote:
> > When I realized that nextcloud stores files as binary blobs
> > in an SQL database, I decided that I prefer Samba (or AFS or
> > NFS....), where a file is backed by a file.
>
> On my Nextcloud server, a file is backed by a file. It's under (in my
> case) /opt/nextcloud/data/richard/files. Yes you have to go digging
> for it, and it's not recommended to modify it directly, but it's
> there.

Well, well, well! Thank you. I found the analogous directory, and a
quick diff confirmed. That's good to know.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/