Re: Buster without systemd?

On 23/03/2020 15:15, Michael Howard wrote:
On 23/03/2020 14:28, Patrick Bartek wrote:
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 08:37:47 -0400
Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@panix.com> wrote:

<snip>

I know it's a sensitive subject, and I really don't want to upset the list, there's been enough of that already, but why are some people so afraid of systemd?

I have used it since the beginning of jessie, through stretch, and now buster, and have had no problems with it.

I ask the question in all innocence, purely to understand whypeople seem to want to jump through hoops to avoid it.

--
Tony van der Hoff        | mailto:tony@vanderhoff.org
Buckinghamshire, England |