Re: Boot process hangs at, it seems, network initialisation

On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 21:10:48 +0100
Bernd Gruber <begruber@mnet-online.de> wrote:

Hello Bernd,

>Brad Rogers wrote:
>
>>  Failed to start NVIDIA Persistence Daemon
>have you looked this up, I find it several times on ddg.

Briefly, but didn't pursue it, before I took myself down a blind alley.

I've not got time to look into this for a couple of days (work, real
life, etc.) but will will start again on Wednesday.

Thanks for your interest.

--
 Regards  _
I can't do a thing 'cause I can't relax