Re: since almost 4 years: missing icon for "save session" in plasma

Hans wrote:
Hi folks,

since almost 4 years I see the icon missing in the plasma menu "save session".
This is fixed in kubuntu, but not in debian.

I fixed this for myself in my systems, but I forgot how I did it during the
long time.

As far as I remember, I wrote a workaround for the list, but this I can not
find any more. Maybe someone would like to fix this little issue.

If I will find my report again, I will of course inform you.

Best regards

Hans

Hi Hans,

I'm on sid and it's there in my menu in the "leave" tab under "session". I don't use it often but I don't remember it being missing.

Regards,
Geoff