Re: non function firefox

Hi Gene,

17 mars 2020 à 05:07 de gheskett@shentel.net:

> Firefox is not working with wallmarts search function.
>
> I am 85 and shouldn't be out shopping for common food and paper products.
>
> So what do I install, I suspect javascript related, to make this stuff
> work?
>
> install is I believe, stretch.

Generally, by default, popular HTML browsers like Firefox understand and process javascript. You don't need any specific module to make it work.
Actually, it's quite the oppposite. Some people install modules to restrict loading of javascript or other kinds of resources (images, css...) to be more secure or to have a cleaner/lighter experience.

Have you installed some add-ons on your Firefox like:
* NoScript
* Ghostery
* uMatrix / uBlockOrigin
* Disable Javascript
You can check by typing "about:addons" as a new URL on top of your Firefox.

Kind regards,
l0f4r0