Re: looking for a nftables gui

On 03/03/2020 14:06, Stefan K wrote:
Hi,

and thanks for this hint, will have a look into it. firt look is that it use XML-config syntax, right, thats not my favorite but ok i will try it.

Just to be more specific:
I will build a firewall (bare metal), behind the firewall I have 512 public IP addresses and I will manage the access rules, my boss and I favour a simple opensource-solution with just IP/Port access-rules