Re: All true assertions in a bash find one liner? ...

Not necessarily responding to the appropriate post in this thread, so top
posting to make some general comments:

    * Can you do it in two lines (instead of a one liner)?  Three lines?
Whatever? If so, if you really want a one liner, develop those multiple lines
and then put them all on one line separated by semicolons.

   * But why a one liner?  Why not make a script (put multiple lines in one
file)?

   * In any case, I'd develop in bite size lines one at a time, and then
either join them into one line or in a file.  And / or switch to another
language (e.g., Perl, as someone else suggested)  Trying to develop a one
liner like that all at once in one line is just making your life harder (and
mine harder just to think about it ;-)