[no subject]

I use apt-mirror, to mirror repository locally.
Unfortunately, the software is a little buggy, not properly maintained, lacks active packet manager.

It happens that local repository becomes inconsistent. For example, I often get html pages in response to communication problems.

In postmirror.sh I have added a function to list all html pages:
    grep -irl -e "<! DOCTYPE html" / data / apt-mirror / mirror >> /data/apt-mirror/var/cron.log

I copy from the log and makes a cleanup script.

It takes a long time and requires manual work.
I think a script based on "file" would go much faster, both moving html files to / data / apt-mirror / error and listing the moves in the log. But I do not know how to write it.

I have looked at alternatives to apt-mirror, for example aptly. I  didgot the hang of of that program.
Eventually, I can open a new thread about that.

// regards rbh
Rickard B Hansson