Re: entirely keyboard based installation ...

Στις 2020-01-30 11:17, Albretch Mueller έγραψε:
I was installing Debian yesterday and my mouse wasn't working (a
Leneovo Netbook X130e).

 I tried to tab through to the „Bilschirmbild“ option, but could not
reach out to it because that option was being skipped!?

 That shouldn't be and/or I wonder what the reason for that
obstruction could be.

 lbrtchx

That probably is a bug of the installer. The simplest solution is to try
a usb mouse. If the laptop mouse is not detected during the installation
it probably wont be detected later too!

---
Regards,
Nektarios Katakis