Re: Sudo

On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 11:28:05 -0700
"Harold Hartley" <wheelie207@ownmail.net> wrote:

> It says I’m not in file or something to that.

That's pretty much a useless response. We're not looking over your
shoulder, and we often need the exact response. Often seeing exactly
what you do may show something that hasn't been discussed, and help
solve the problem.

So in future, please execute commands in the terminal, and then copy
and paste the command(s), all responses, and the following prompt into
your reply email.

So, for example, in response to Marco's request,

> Please post the output of the following commands:
>
> $ which su
> $ which sudo
> $ type su
> $ type sudo