Re: identity confusion

On 2020-01-24, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
> On Fri 24 Jan 2020 at 20:36:19 +0100, deloptes wrote:
>
>> Gene Heskett wrote:
>>
>> > I'll second that, its ugly stuff to try and read as text. In fact I tend
>> > to just skip over messages that have no text content.
>>
>> I was thinking you are using knode-trinity
>
> Why? Did it just pop into your mind, or was there an indication elsewhere
> in this thread?

Gene's headers (as well as delopte's) indicate Knode as the user agent.
I don't know whether knode-trinity is something fundamentally different
from vanilla Knode, but maybe the latter handles html smoothly, thus
delopte's *étonnement* ' (if that's what it is) at Gene's complaint.

--
"J'ai pour me guérir du jugement des autres toute la distance qui me sépare de
moi." Antonin Artaud