Re: Wiki software.

Quoting Cindy Sue Causey (2020-01-23 18:33:48)
> Found something called Sputnik. I like the sound of that word, always did.
>
> The package sounds.. "robust", possibly maybe even a little too much.
> Implementation and some incidental screenshots are the only way to
> really find out.

Beware that Sputnik was last updated in 2012:

  https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/sputnik

Also seems to not be a static website compiler - one of the upstream
pages look like it is puking Lua code today:
http://sputnik.freewisdom.org/en/Sandbox

Possibly the Debian package works better than the upstream website so it
does not puke Lua (yet...), but personally I would prefer a tool where
when it grows old and no longer is maintained then eventually only
_editing_ breaks but pages continue to be viewable for as long as the
disk is readable.

 - Jonas