Bug #949471 --- help needed to figure which component it is in

Please take a look at https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=949471 . I have reported it as a bug in open-infrastructure-system-build , but I don't think the problem is in this component; I think the problem is in one of the components that it installs ( maybe ca-certificates ) . Please help by diagnosing which component has the bug and reassign the bug to that component. There should be sufficient information in http://tjcw.freeshell.org/oisb-fail/ to make progress.

--
Chris Ward