Re: Print several (small) pages on A4/Letter sheet

On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 15:42:08 +0100
Rainer Dorsch <ml@bokomoko.de> wrote:

> I have a pdf file with a page size of 186x65 mm2. If I print that on
> A4, I get printouts which are mainly white, except the 186x65 mm2.
>
> Is there a good way to get it printed in a compact way (e.g. 4 pages
> on top of each other on an A4 sheet)? I could not find an option in
> pdftk, so any advice or hint is welcome...

That is called printing N-up, in your case 4-up. Assuming you have CUPS
installed, look at the number_up option,
http://localhost:631/help/options.html#NUMBERUP

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com