Re: Print several (small) pages on A4/Letter sheet

On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 15:42:08 +0100
Rainer Dorsch <ml@bokomoko.de> wrote:

Hello Rainer,

>Is there a good way to get it printed in a compact way (e.g. 4 pages on
>top of each other on an A4 sheet)? I could not find an option in pdftk,

LibreOffice can read pdfs.  LibreOffice can also print multiple sheets
per page.  However, LO's rendering of PDFs isn't the best.

If you have it, acroread can handle the task with ease.

--
 Regards  _
It's only bits of plastic, lines projected on the wall