Re: only for debian?

I don't see a vlc-centric email list in the off-topic list so I just asked in VLC instead.
Thank you for pointing that out for me.

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 8:55 PM songbird <songbird@anthive.com> wrote:
kaye n wrote:

> Hello guys, I just want to ask if this email list is strictly for Debian?
> Or can one ask just about anything as long as it's related to GNU/Linux,
> free software, etc?
>
> I'm asking because I can't find what I'm looking for elsewhere. It's about
> VLC player.
>
> No worries if this is for Debian only.
>
> Thank you!

  vlc is a part of debian and i use it at times, i'm not sure
i can answer your question though until you ask it.  :)

  plain text is much easier to read than html.

  songbird